Sunday, April 10, 2016

SPRING BREAK

Spring break has gone by in a flash and I am so not ready to get back to routine tomorrow. Anyone else feel the same way? I spent break at home, mostly spending time with friends and binge watching Gilmore Girls, and I gotta say I wouldn't have it any other way. 
This look is beyond appropriate for springtime and is a nice transition into warmer weather. I love everything about this top: the neckline, color and print. These jeans drive me crazy because they are so low rise, but I had to tough it out because I really like the dull, sort of faded wash with this top. The shoes (borrowed from my lovely sister) are your typical ankle boot we've seen all fall and winter, but they keep my constantly cold feet warm and bring more neutral tones into such a vibrant look. Hope you like the look ;)

xo,

Madelyn  









Top: Topshop
Jeans: ?
Boots: BP
Earrings: BP
Bag: BCBG
Sunnies: Cole Haan


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete