Thursday, March 24, 2016

SEASONAL SWITCH-OVER

Hey it's me! I know its been a hot minute since I last updated, but to be totally honest I just haven't felt like it for a while. That aside, spring is here (!!!!) whether or not it looks or feels like it in Seattle. This outfit is a casual one I've been wearing variations of every day for the past 3 months (at least). This printed/cropped top is amazingggg because I can dress it up or down which has made it a go to of mine for literally any occasion. I bought the bag for a steal at Marshall's and I'm in love because a) it's beige and I'm a fan of all things beige and b) it's similar to the Chanel boy bag that is high up on my list of dream purchases. Enjoy the pictures, much love and Happy Easter to you all <3

Love love love,

Madelyn













Hat: BP
Top: Forever 21
Jacket: H&M
Jeans: Nuna Lie-purchased when I was in Italy so I don't actually know this brand. But who can pass up a pair of Italian comfortable black jeans? Not me apparently.
Bag: BCBG 
Shoes: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment