Wednesday, November 25, 2015

BABY IT'S COLD

Hey everyone, your girl is back at it! Temperatures are dropping and its been (literally) freezing outside, but I'm not quite ready to kiss fall goodbye. I live for fall and winter and I'm trying to enjoy colorful trees and autumn vibes while they last. On the other hand, the Christmas season is just around the corner and I have to admit that I've been listening to my beloved Christmas Pandora station since mid October. I'm a festive kind of girl, to say the least.
On another note, this look could be my favorite on the blog so far. I layered this knit from Forever 21 over a black and white a-line grid pattern skirt, which might be one of my favorite clothing purchases...ever. I love the texture contrast and the knit adds a pretty pop of periwinkle. I may be addicted to neutrals, but I'm telling you that this shade of blue has a special place in my heart. I bought these black platform booties when I was in Lucca, Italy and I don't regret it. Sure, it was a pain to make room for them in my suitcase and lug them around a few countries in Europe and then back to the U.S., but I'm hardly complaining. I wear these nonstop, just ask anyone who has class with me at school. I love the mesh and buckle details that add an edge to any outfit. The chunky heel makes them a breeze to walk in, and I've grown accustomed to the added height; I feel weirdly short without them.
I hope everyone has a lovely Thanksgiving and I'm very grateful for all of you.

All my <3,

Madelyn














Sweater: Forever 21
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Primadonna (Italian based shoe store)

Photography by Tara Pope
Instagram @_tarapope_

No comments:

Post a Comment