Monday, October 5, 2015

SEE YA LATER SUMMER

Guys, I know its been awhile, but what a relief to be back on the blog aka one of my happiest places. Today's look is ultra casual and Tara, Jordan and I just shot it in a parking lot that was close to us. We have a sporty cropped sweater top, boyfriend shorts (my staple for the past few months) and a pair of black and white Keds. Easy breezy, casual, sporty, comfortable; all I'm asking for in an outfit as summer ends.... Hope everyone has had a great summer and a good start to the school year. See you soon <3

Much love,

Madelyn

P.S. Sorry if this post seems outdated as we are now well into fall, but it took me awhile to get this one posted :)



        









Top : Forever 21
Shorts : Target
Shoes : Keds
Sunnies : Cole Haan via Nordstrom Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment