Saturday, June 20, 2015

SWEET 16 IN SEATTLE

Hello and happy summer babes :) Yesterday I got to celebrate my 16th birthday in the city I love with the people I love. My friends and my mom and  I spent the afternoon in downtown Seattle at Pike Place Market and took pictures down by the waterfront. It was pretty casual, but it was nice to celebrate my birthday and the beginning of summer with my close friends, some of whom I may not be seeing for a while. 

I wore a pale pink dress (kind of my signature color) with a pair of heeled ankle boots I borrowed from my close friend. I liked the sweet, elegant feel of the dress and it reflected my personal style really well, which is why I chose it for my sweet sixteen. I was also super pleased with how my makeup turned out. I used golds and dark browns from my Naked 2 palette for my eye makeup, basic winged liner and false lashes for my first time. For my lips I used my favorite pink cream lip stain by Sephora. I hope you guys like how it turned out, enjoy the pictures!

All my love,

Madelyn
















Dress: Forever 21
Hat: BP
Sunnies: gift
Shoes: Mariel's wardrobe


No comments:

Post a Comment