Friday, June 12, 2015

DENIM VIBES & SUMMERTIME

Hi guys! I'm really excited to share a summer oriented look with you because the weather in Seattle has been insanely gorgeous for the past couple of weeks. Today I took my last difficult final of the year and I finally feel like I can breath because we've just about made it to summertime, finallyyyyy. All of my focus is being directed toward the blog and getting ready for a big trip my family and I are going on this summer. Pretty soon after school gets out we will be heading to Paris, then to various locations in Italy, Germany and Austria. Crazy, am I right? Actually insane. I'm pretty much losing it with excitement....

I know this trip is going to be the experience of a lifetime, but I can't say yet what it means for the blog. I intend to continue making frequent posts with plenty of pictures of the trip. At the same time, I don't have a whole lot of packing space and I can't pack very many outfits (life is hard when you have to spend the summer in Europe). This means that my posts may not be as fashion oriented as I would like, but I'll do my best, I promise. On the bright side, I'm going to get really good at styling with a limited wardrobe... get ready to see the same pieces over and over again.

I put this outfit together using a few basic pieces, some old and some new. I like that it has a really casual vibe, but still makes me feel chic and trendy. And what do you guys think of this bag? My uncle brought it back from Argentina a few years ago and I started using it as a purse with some of my outfits. Again, really casual, but authentic, which I love. Hope y'all like it!

Much love,

Madelyn

P.S. Did you notice my hair?! I cut off 11 inches and donated it.... I'm in love with this length.












Dress: Old Navy
Sweater: ?
Shoes: Birkenstock via Zappos
Satchel: somewhere in Argentina
Watch: gift



No comments:

Post a Comment