Sunday, May 10, 2015

CLASSIC

Happy Mother's Day everyone! I just want to say how grateful I am for all the amazing women who have influenced, inspired, and taught me throughout my life. I look up to so many incredible examples and I don't know where I would be without them.

I wanted to do a quick post centered around a recent Topshop purchase. I personally think this top has a very specific Audrey Hepburn-Taylor Swift sort of vibe, and seriously, if you can represent both of those gorgeous ladies in one piece than you'd better buy it on the spot. I'm super into this cut and fit, slightly cropped and boxy, almost square. Because it's cropped, it went nicely with the high waist-ed leggings and showed off the zipper detail. My black heels made the look ever more classic and are always my go to when I want a sophisticated, slightly more formal look.












No comments:

Post a Comment