Saturday, March 28, 2015

BONJOUR, SPRING

Fashion: an art form, a passion, a statement of self definition, a lifestyle. Or as Rachel Zoe put it; "a way to say who you are without having to speak." Fashion, for me, is one of the little things that makes my world a happy place to be. I am exactly the kind of girl who will dress up just for the thrill of it and spend hours admiring clothes and shoes I know I can't actually afford. If you, like me, are an aggressive lipstick-and-heels enthusiast and a firm believer that the perfect chic ensemble can pretty much change your outlook, then honey, you've come to the right place. So here's to fashion and to the future of Dress Me Cherie.


I'm kicking off my blog with a look that celebrates the beginning of spring and of Dress Me Cherie. I've paired a pastel-schemed, flared summer dress with mint high-top converse. The dress is a simple but sweetly flattering piece that is itself praiseworthy, and I'm obsessed with the way the converse bring out the color scheme and give the outfit a casual, carefree, preppy vibe.  Added bonus: the entire outfit is ridiculously comfortable. 








Dress: BP
Shoes: Converse


No comments:

Post a Comment